Fine art instruction in painting & drawing — from my studio or in nationally known schools in the southeast. All levels are welcome. One-day classes on special topics; weekly classes in the studio and location, and occasional 3-day workshops from my studio.We work primarily in oils.
- Oil painting, all levels. Materials from grounds, pigments, and tools to color, composition, and finished painting.
- Drawing: fundamental to advanced. Line, value, form, texture, perspective.
- Drawing preparation for painting. Charcoal, graphite, drawing with a brush.
- Traditional use of oil mediums and varnishes.
- Three-hour classes, 10am – 3pm weekly and Saturday.
- Portfolio Development – Art School applicants (high school), private coaching.
- Youth Classes – Elementary and Middle-High School – Monday 3 – 6pm with Alisa Lumbreras. Registration and family interviews are required for students under 18.
Residential Workshops – area schools or organizations with lodging, and meals. Visit their website to register.
John C. Campbell Folk School Online catalog (click here)
April 2024 – Spring Color Pallette – Oils only – scheduled at John C. Campbell Folk School – in Brasstown, North Carolina.
Private instruction is available in oils and drawing in my studio.
You must be logged in to post a comment.