We have an informal and constantly changing selection of work on display in the building and in the studio, sharing the space with our neighbors and students. It is very much a work and teaching space and you are welcome to visit. You may find students working independently find someone conducting a demonstration, working on a project or planning one.
We may be out painting. Our schedule is varied around classes, teaching off site, plein air. Contact me.
If you are interested in discussing a painting or to see work not yet in on exhibition elsewhere, works in progress, please call to make an appointment.
- Location: 191 Lyman Street, Studio 236, Asheville, 28801
Please call to be sure we are available.
Mon-Wed & Sat.
Closed: Thursday & Sunday.
- Monday 10-5pm: Studio Painting, Drawing
- Tues & Wed 3-5pm Children’s Classes
- Thursday 6-9pm Ongoing, studio painting
- Saturday: Studio Plein Air (weather permitting)