JMK Studio236 is the active studio, workshop site for artist John Mac Kah in the historic Riverview Station, River Arts District of Asheville, NC.
A working artist since he left art school, he teaches from his studio and in workshops nationwide. You’ll find our class schedule and events listed here, and a portfolio of his paintings.
NEW Location – January – 2016 – We’ve moved!
- 191 Lyman Street – Front Entrance next to studio 115, go upstairs. Right 2x, then left.
- Via Old Lyman St., pass Mt. Glassworks. Come up these stairs, first or second door, on right.
Upcoming Workshops and Events 2016-2017
- Grove Park Inn Home Tour, Sunday, Sept 11th – Exhibit in the home of Clay and Jenn Ballentine
- Vineyard & Paint – Plein Air Workshop – Fri-Sun, Oct 7-9
- Of Time & The River – Art Sale to Benefit Riverlink –Oct 21-23
- RADA – Studio Stroll – River Arts District – Nov 12-13
- Riverview Station, Holiday Market, Dec 3 – Open House
- John C. Campbell Folk School – April 9 & May 28 – 2017