JMK Studio236 is the active studio, teaching and workshop site for artist John Mac Kah in the historic Riverview Station, River Arts District of Asheville, NC. A working artist since art school, he teaches from his studio and in workshops nationwide. You’ll find our class schedule and events listed here, and a portfolio of his paintings.
191 Lyman Street – Front building entrance next to studio 115, go upstairs. Right 2x, then left to the end of the hallway.
Via Old Lyman St. to the back of Riverview Station, pass Mt. Glassworks, right on Foundry St. Go right after you pass 12 Bones, look for our round windows.
Come up these stairs, first or second door, on right.
Upcoming Workshops and Events 2016-2017
- John C. Campbell Folk School – April 9-15 & May 28 – June 2, 2017
- RADA Studio Strolls – May 21 – 22, 2017
- Wild Art Benefit for Appalachian Wild, June 11, 2017 Smokey Park Supper Club, Riverside Drive (Saints of Paint Presentation)
- John C. Campbell Folk School – The Tonalist Approach – August 20 -26, 2017
- Of Time & The River – Art Sale to Benefit Riverlink –Oct 27 – 29, 2017
- RADA – Studio Stroll – River Arts District – November 11-12, 2017
- Riverview Station, Holiday Market, December 2, Annual Open House