JMK Studio236 is the active studio, teaching and workshop site for artist John Mac Kah in the historic Riverview Station, River Arts District of Asheville, NC. A working artist since art school, he teaches from his studio and in workshops nationwide. You’ll find our class schedule and events listed here, and a portfolio of his paintings.
191 Lyman Street – Front building entrance next to studio 115, go upstairs. Right 2x, then left to the end of the hallway.
Via Old Lyman St. to the back of Riverview Station, pass Mt. Glassworks, right on Foundry St. Go right after you pass 12 Bones, look for our round windows.
Come up these stairs, first or second door, on right.
Upcoming Workshops and Events 2017 – 2018
- John C. Campbell Folk School : Aug 20 – 29, 2017
- John C. Campbell Folk School : April 29 – May 5, 2018 & May 27 – June 2, 2018
- RADA Studio Strolls – May and November, Open studios throughout the district
- Of Time & The River – Art Sale to Benefit Riverlink – Oct 27 – 29, 2017
- RADA – Studio Stroll – River Arts District – November 11-12, 2017
- Riverview Station, Holiday Market, December 2, Annual Open House