Studio and Landscape Classes
What’s going on in my studio here in the River Arts District?
Classes and workshops range from regular ongoing weekly instruction, open studio, to occasional workshops geared to special topics and techniques. Periodically students will gather for demos and we display a showcase of work between exhibitions. Students may also have work on display.
Learn more and join our community of painters…
If you are interested in joining a class, let’s talk. We can schedule you for private lessons at your convenience. Our studio schedule varies around my off-site teaching, painting trips, and the winter weather.
- Monday & Tuesday – Atelier Open Studio 9am – 3pm – ongoing projects
- Monday – Wednesday – 3:30 – 5:30pm – Youth Atelier with Alisa
- Wednesday Morning Demos 10am – Noon, monthly
- Thursday 6- 9 pm
- Saturdays 9 – 1pm (winter hours 10am – 2pm)
- Saturdays : 1 – 5pm (weather permitting) Landscape
- Studio Workshops and Classes Available –
- Private Instruction: 3 – 5 days in my studio or on location.
- Demos: I am available for 1 day (within reasonable driving distance) demos
- Workshops: 1 – 5 day workshops at schools and for art groups of all levels.
Events, like the weather are subject to change. Please contact us for before you visit.
Some topics include: materials and techniques for oils or acrylics: introduction to oils; advanced techniques in oils; enlarging your work; color and pigments; developing a personal palette; landscape on location.
If you are interested in viewing my work beyond what you see here… Studio has works in progress, student work and finished work on display – 10am – 5pm. Please drop by!
We share the space with the other tenants in the building and their work is also on display and studios are open for visitors.