- Kessler Gallery, Grand Bohemian, Hwy 25, Biltmore Village, Asheville, NC
- Highlander Gallery, 10079 Old Hwy 64, Brasstown, NC. Ongoing
- JMK Studio236, Asheville, NC. Ongoing. Ongoing. Riverview Station, Studio #236
Other resources, friends, and neighbors:
- The Starving Artist – Art Supplies and more, Hendersonville
- Black Bird Frame & Art – Custom Framing, Gallery
- Double Exposure – Fine Art Printmaking Services
- M. Graham Paints – Hand crafted, oils, walnut medium, no solvents.
- River Arts District of Asheville -our location – Riverview Station – 191 Lyman St.
We have available archival reproductions, note-cards and paintings on exhibition by students and guest artists. We work and teach out of the studio and since we travel to paint, it’s a good idea to call first to make sure we are available.
Studio hours vary, but generally we are open Mon – Sat 10am -6pm, and during twice a year studio strolls hosted by RADA in June and November. Art work is display throughout the building.